Saturday, February 7, 2015

New New Name, and Other Updates



This blog has a new name, folks.

Again.

In the olden days, it was Where Daylight Fades. Then it was Brain Problems!

And now it is The Lonely Artist, which is more fitting than the others (even though my brain does indeed malfunction approximately 98.2% of the time).

I've been The Lonely Artist over at Read Write Muse for the past several months, and I felt it was time to make the change here, as well. Being an artist *is* often a lonely endeavor. We sit alone for hours each day refining our craft. Many of our friends exist only in our heads. Many others live far from us, and we only get to meet them in the real world on rare (but glorious!) occasions.

One such glorious occasion.

Now that that's out of the way, I have an important announcement to make: after much consideration, I've decided to terminate the contracts with my publisher for The Land Beyond the Portal and Rage's Echo. They will be republished in due time under my own imprint. I'll be sure to let you know when they are available again!

In the meantime, happy reading! We'll chat again soon.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you to bust those books out and take over the world on your own! I've also always loved your posts on being an introverted writer and the challenges that it brings to your networking and book selling. Inspiring!

    Especially because I'm married to an introvert, so it helps me understand him better :)

    ReplyDelete