Monday, December 2, 2019

Thanks and Rest



2019 has been one heck of a year. It's certainly been my busiest year, and for these past few weeks, I've been taking a much-needed rest by hardly writing, painting the walls at the bookstore where I work, hardly writing, washing out paint rollers, hardly writing, wishing the paint specks washed off of my hands easier, and hardly writing.

But don't worry! I may not be writing much at the moment, and my event schedule has been a bit empty, but for everything there is a season. I'll be writing more again someday soon, but I'm a firm believer that self-care is an important thing, and I'll get back into the swing of things soon enough.

I do want to thank each and every one of you for your support this year! I met many of you at comic cons and book signings, and your kind words have been so encouraging. May we meet again soon!

Some people have asked how they can support my writing without attending one of my events. For those who live in the Cincinnati area, my books are available at The Book Rack, and for those who live in the Columbus, Ohio area, my books are available at The Book Loft of German Village. It's important to support local indie bookstores, which are centers of literacy and culture in our communities.

Of course, my books are also available from Barnes and Noble and Amazon, as well as at BHC Press, my publisher.

Speaking of which...

My publisher is currently running a holiday sale on all print titles, exclusively in their online store! Click here to take advantage of these deals through December 31.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year, and Happy Reading!

--J. S. Bailey


No comments:

Post a Comment